Tuesday 18 November 2008

Your a virgin and now i'm going to fuck your mind with my literature and thoughts.

Okay, so technically this is my first blog on this site! The others are what i made on MySpace a while ago.

I do have one favour to ask though.
If you have read my previous two blogs you will of realised that i am very sarcastic, always have an opinion and also like making lists.
So for you to get to know me a bit better, if you have any curiosities on what i think or what my favorite whatever is... Ask me and i will answer yours questions/do the lists in the next blog!

NOW!
Onto business!

I have a 120GB I-Pod Classic!
Yays!
BUT...
I want some new/good music on. Something that's new to me and that i will like. Any recommendations?
Don't go judging me by my cover. I listen to everything. So anything you recommend will not make me laugh and flip you off!
....
Unless its Teletubbies soundtrack, then yes your probably going to get flipped off!

Okay i have nothing to talk about because it is my first blog so hurry and give me something to write about! =)


I also recommended songs on my MySpace blogs so i am going to carry that tradition going!

Snow Patrol - You Could Be Happy

It is almost like a lullaby this song. I have fell asleep to it countless times.

Bizzle-Mah-Nizzle =)

No comments: