Tuesday 18 November 2008

Top 10 things I look for in a woman

K so my friend was asking what i looked for in a girl-friend so i was like... I don't know? Then I thought... Furthermore I made my 'Top 10 Things I Look For In A Woman' in descending order. I have showed one or two people this before posting it and they have been in stitches, so I guess you will find it funny!


10. She needs to have a vagina.

09. She has to have blonde hair... Or brunette... Or red... She doesn't even have to have hair to be honest!

08. She's going to need some polish and a pan... Now she can get to work!

07. I'm looking for a girl that, right after kisses me, she just punches me in the jaw!

06. Wait... Why were number 10 'to have a vagina'? Isn't that the definition of a female?

05. I need a girl who can eat a 12 inch long hot-dog without her teeth then can smile afterwards!

04. I want a girl who can read! *Shows Karma Sutra book while maintaining a cheeky grin on
ones face* Yes… I've heard it before… Typical me :)

03. I want a girl whose favorite form of birth control is to swallow!

02. I need a woman that will lie to the police when they come looking for me.

AND FINALLY...

01. I need a girl that's on the pill, got the patch or has a spermicidal vagina!


Let me know what you think about this section.. I'm VERY intrigued to know male and female views xD...


3 questions for youuu!

1. What do you class as cheating? Do you class just a simple kiss as cheating? Or does it have to be much more?

2. Did you like my '10 things I look for in a woman'?

3. Do you want kids? An if you had kids and they turned out ginger would you have them adopted? J


BuhBye =)

No comments: