Thursday 2 December 2010

First Post - Five Weeks (Approx) - 02/12/2010

Hi from Amy & Chris! =)

We are just a couple living Blackpool having a baby.


Okay, there is a lot more to that as you will be able to tell over the next 35-40 weeks. Amy is 18 and originally from Scotland and I (Chris) am pretty much from Blackpool and am 20 years old. We recently found out that we are soon to be parents and so decided to start this blog to document it so we could show our child(ren?) how we dealt with the whole issue of pregnancy and to keep our family back home up to date on how it is going and how we are feeling.


The doctor has estimated her to be 5 weeks gone and already we have planned stuff. We are soon to move up to Montrose, Scotland so Amy can be near her family while she goes through the pregnancy. I'm on holiday here right now just for a week to see the place as I've never really met her family so we thought it would be only right. Its not that bad. I got lucky as the snow was coming down on my way there so the place was lavished with snow. Its a very different place to where I got brought up but I love it and I love my girlfriend and somehow, even our unborn (or even un-processed) baby!


I will be putting a picture of us up now but once the scan comes, after I stop crying mind, I'll be uploading that STRAIGHT away (will be around my birthday! SCORE!) =).






So to us, our baby and our new life - Welcome to it! =)

No comments: